Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Almost done!

I'm sure you will all be relieved to know that I'm just about done with my blog makeover! As some of you have noticed, I have spent several weeks trying out different colors, layouts, headers, etc. . . and I'm pretty sure that some of you were rolling your eyes at all the strange things I tried!

This was my first time to work with HTML, and I found it to be a fun challenge. I definitely learned a LOT, and I'll probably be tweaking a few more things over the next few weeks. This was also my first opportunity to try my hand at designing my own blog header. I don't have Photoshop, so I had to work with my design in Scrapbook Flair software, then crop it in Kodak Easyshare--and I lost count of how many times I went through that process before settling on the design I'm using now! (All design elements, including the page background, are "freebies" from Scrapbook Flair.)

No comments:

Post a Comment